This is an accessibility statement from Kinetic Iris.
Measures to support accessibility
Kinetic Iris takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Kinetic Iris Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Kinetic Iris Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
No current known issues.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Kinetic Iris Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Kinetic Iris Website:
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Kinetic Iris Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- the major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge) with screen readers on Mac or PC.
Kinetic Iris Website is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
- mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Kinetic Iris Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Kinetic Iris assessed the accessibility of Kinetic Iris Website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on March 15, 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.